Monday, May 18, 2009

MRI complete. Lets go to the Zoo!

I had the MRI done on my left ankle/foot. It was a nice 45 min nap. The RT scanned 8 times to get different angles and areas. The hospital Dr will review it today and then send it over to my podiatrist. Will probably be a few days before I hear anything.

I feel fine. No burning pain behind my left ankle today like the past two days. Of course it is still early in the day. Piper and I are going to see her pediatrician at noon. She has had a cough and last night woke up with her ear hurting. Today she has had a runny nose. Probably an ear infection again.

It's a really nice day so after we visit her Dr and get anti-biotics we are going to the zoo. I'm wearing my new orthotics in my new running shoes everywhere I go now. Together they do a great job at supporting my arches the way they should have been. No more flat shoes
or flat flip flops. Only old man shoes from now on. I had corrective shoes when I was really young. I should have learned my lesson then.

No comments:

Post a Comment