Monday, May 11, 2009

Rainy and Cold

Started a 3 day trip on Sunday. First full day at work using the orthotics that I got from the podiatrist. I also wore some ankle/arch supports on my left foot that I got at Target. I like the feel of wearing them and they fit fine in my new boots. I also started wearing a new pair of lace up boots to give my ankle and foot better support than the older Timberland boots, which had no support at all.

I iced my ankle/arch the first night just a bit because it hurt just a little bit.

I wanted to go for a walk today and start getting some exercise in but the hotel has no fitness center and it's raining and 53 degrees outside. I wish that I would have brought a sweatshirt and rain jacket. If I went for a walk today I'd catch a cold and/or a sinus infection to go along with my foot issues. I'd really be a gimp then.

I get home tomorrow afternoon and hopefully the weather will be better so I can get out and walk. Maybe I can pick up Piper from school and take her to the park if it's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment