Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Running and a Double Feature

Had an 18 hr overnight in Norfolk yesterday. I didn't run on Monday as
my training plan had ordered so I had to run. I felt good and mapped
out an easy 2 mile run in a neighborhood near the Doubletree hotel. I
set my watch to 1:30run-1:00walk. That worked out well. At the
completion of 2 miles I felt like I should go longer so I stretched it
out about another half mile or so. After the run I went to see a
movie, actually two movies, Terminator (sucked) and Star Trek (2nd
time). I kept my left foot elevated most of the evening. I didn't have
any arch pain or pain near the left inside ankle like an inflamed
tendon but I did have a pain in the middle an back of my left calf. I
almost was wondering if I have a stress fracture on my bone that's
causing some pain as well.

I really wish that Dr Hendrix would have reviewed my MRI and informed
me either way what the results were. I visit him tomorrow morning at
8am.

We will see

No comments:

Post a Comment