Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Walking and a very short run...don't tell my Dr.

Piper and I went to the park yesterday. Actually we went to 2 parks. We went to Shelby Farms and walked around the off leash area. Then we went to Bert Fergusen park and played on the playground.

Did a lot of walking around and even ran around a bit while chasing Piper and while she chased me. I've been wanting to run just a bit and see if I can get my pain to come back. Probably not the best idea but it's my 'Scientific Method' of solving the problem. My left foot felt fine. When we got home I thought that maybe my left ankle was swollen a bit, but both feet looked a little puffy around the arch. I put ice on it for a few mins and took a few Hammer Nutrition Tissue Rejeuvenator pills.

We're going to the Memphis Zoo today so lots more walking around. We will have to wait and see how my tendon feels afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment