Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Timex watch died

My Timex Ironman's Start/Lap button has been hard to press for quite
some time and recently became impossible to press. So, it's time to
get a new watch. I liked the Timex's, I've had many over the years.
I've recently been looking at the Nike watches and I really like the
way they look. I did a lot of research on features and found that the
Nike Triax Speed 50 does repeat intervals as well as lap (or mile)
pace times. I went to several places in town and finally found one at
Sports Authority for $39. I thought maybe they had it mis-priced but
that's how much it costs. It's a great price on a great watch. I've
run with it twice now and it does exactly what I need, repeating
intervals and keeps track of my target mile pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment